Realising Emotional Wellbeing And Resilience Development ®
Realising Emotional Wellbeing And Resilience Development (REWARD) is a framework for improving resilience and emotional wellbeing.
REWARD was developed by Hugh Asher and Soma as part of a proactive programme to support mental health and emotional wellbeing.
Improving resilience can help in maintaining emotional wellbeing by reducing stress, depression and anxiety.
Delivered as a group work programme, it includes
- A Personal Inventory of Strengths
- 12 Steps to Better Resilience
- Building 'Change Muscles'
- The development of a range of tools to support emotional wellbeing and the development of resilience
The framework is built upon a set of node-link maps that assist individuals and businesses to identify their strengths and develop better resilience.
There are three different version of the REWARD Programme:
- A Personal Version centred around the development of a Resilience and Wellbeing Toolkit aimed at helping individuals to build their personal resilience
- A Corporate version centred around the development of a Resilience and Wellbeing Briefcase aimed at helping people to build better workplace resilience
- A Young Person's Version centred around the development of a Resilience and Wellbeing Backpack aims at giving children and young people an understanding of the concept of resilience and the skills to build on and improve their emotional resilience, enhance their wellbeing as they grow up and enable them to make the transition into adulthood as more resilient people
For more details about the REWARD Programme please telephone us to discuss your requirements or send us a message through our contacts page.
Realising Emotional Wellbeing and Resilience Development (REWARD) is a Registered Trademark of Soma Ltd.