Meeting the needs of individuals with complex needs often involves understanding what their individual needs are, adopting a service-user led approach to planning support and interventions and a framework for ensuring that their needs are met.
As well as providing training and resource development aimed at helping organisations develop a competent workforce, we can also support them to develop policies, procedures and practice to ensure that improve the outcomes of the interventions and support that they provide.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Drug and alcohol use
- Substance use treatment
- Offending behaviour
- Mental health and dual diagnosis
- Learning disability
We have previous experience of:
- Project evaluation
- Start to Finish Project Management
- Improving service user involvement
- Developing electronic client assessment systems, such as the Client Evaluation of Self and Treatment, a part of the International Treatment Effectiveness Project (ITEP)
- Organisational Readiness for Change (also part of ITEP)
- Workforce Competency and Training Needs Analyses
- Equality and Diversity strategies
- Assessment of environmental and procedural factors that influence client engagement and therapeutic working alliances
If you have staff who are competent in delivering training, but want support developing the training content and materials, we can work with you produce the necessary resources.